23 November 2008

'Military Equipment'

There are women who like men in uniform, it brings some romanticism and charm they say. Though I am not one of those, it was interesting for me to browse through a website named 5.11 Tactical Jacket and selling as they say 'Military Equipment'. From the first look for me it did not look like military at all, rather normal cloths which people were in this country, mainly different types of men's jackets. However, I also liked one travel mug (it looks very useful, but it is only a part of a deal with jackets;)), and I was impressed by special jackets of bright colors. If my mom would wear one of those on her bike in the evening time (especially on the countryside roads) she would be visible long time before some car would aproach her. This is why, I guess, it's named Tactical Reflective Vest, and 'tactical' is the key word here. Another interesting item (the one to impress girls or women mentioned in the first line of this post) is a Police jacket, it is actually relatively cheap, so almost everybody can afford it. Basically, what I want to say: if one has some imagination how to use it or one might need it for the work (this is addressing men first of all), the collection is definitely worth looking through.

P.S. This post is brought here thanks to La Police Gear.

No comments: