04 November 2008

Looking for new glasses

When people discuss what is better glasses or contact lenses, I always think for myself it is worth to have both. One needs them for different situations, so it is even necessary to have both. And at the moment I am thinking which glasses to buy. Remembering that the economic crisis is around, I will definitely look for a reasonable price as well. The best way to cut off you spending is to plan in advance what you want and need to buy. In my honest opinion, the wise shopping is useful even in the situation of the financial crisis;)

Thus the goal for the moment is to buy soem nice glasses. As the Internet addicted person I've looked online and I've found out that it's possible to buy theeyeglasses for $8 for example from Zenni Optical. It is really reasonable price and I like the design as well. They also have such strong aspects as Anti Scratch Coating and Hard Case for them (this is really important as otherwise your eyeglasses can transform and it can be even harming your eyes).

My next step is to calculate the cost and decide if I will buy them. Lets see. If I choose the simplest ones, then it is $8. Plus I might add Anti reflection coating as I love computers :) Then it is for extra prices - $4.95. Ok, to find out the delivery price to Europe requires to fill in the form and check out... Hmm, maybe I could find it out before I place the order? Sometimes shipping is expensive. Well, I guess then I will get it sorted later. Thus the simple option with delivery costs for the US would be $12.95 which is quite good. As for Europe, I will let you know when I find out! Happy shopping!

P.S. This post is written thanks to Zenni Optical.

No comments: