18 November 2007

Shopping mood

The Christmas is approaching slowly, althouh it's still more that one month to go, people are already in the shopping mood. I've got some gifts on the Facebook, which I will be able to open only on Christmas and I went to a Christmas market today!

Althoug it's always great to go shopping, since these days it's rather cold and wet, it's so nice to have inet and to be able to shop online! I love online shopping, all the shops are open 27 hours a day! I need few things to buy sooner or later, a new camera and a new laptop. Uff, the prices are not very low, so any discounts and coupons would be really usefull. There is a variety of places where one can find them. For example, I really like Hallmark (till the end of Nov it gives 20% off!), DELL has lots of discounts and many others, you just start searching and can not stop! :)

1 comment:

tatsi said...

It's cool, I found $1 discount on $3 book on Alibis :)