19 October 2007

What does the stock control do?

I was always interested in the stock exchanges, but since at my university I was told that there were no stock exchanges (rather just goods exchanges) I've lots my passion to the stocks. But, time passes and last year at the academy I had a brilliant professor, who was telling us about different issue in economics. And he made me interested again.

When I think of the stock exchanges I imagine a complicated massive of information, lots of sallers and lots of buyes. I guess for the beginners the first exercise is to start observing the trend. For example, I keep watching the price for the Google shares, they were about 60 USD in the beginning, two years ago they were 200 USD, this year more than 400 USD and the forecast is to overcome 600 USD in the next year. This is a tendency I would say!
But when you start your business and it's connected to the stock you have to be more serious and efficient. Therefore, one would need some Small Business Inventory Control Software in orger not to get lost and to be productive. It is quite obvious that one has to predict some trends in order not to loose money as well, so the systematisation of the information and the following analysis are very important, I think. Reports, graths, calculations, sales... everything should be under control. Therefore, one must have at least some simple software to be sure to keep everything in order (for those who prefer paper consumption, think of the forests you safe;)). A human can not do it alone in the modern world, too much information for a human being:) There are some gifted exceptions though, but it's rather just confirming the rule.
And one more question, what is the most important in busuness? Right, time! Especially time management and time consumptions, thanks to the engineers we have some nice software and organisers! But this is another story I might write about next time.

No comments: