25 April 2007

I am still an optimist!

Despite all negative news I read everyday I always find some which are rather inspiring. These days there were two:) First, EC finally got an answer from our governement (EC sent its request in 2005), EC is allowed to open office and official representation in Belarus! That's cool, but as my friend said, let's see how long it will take. Anyway, it's a progress! Next a chief assistent of the state secretary of the USA David Kramer (I am not sure about the spelling) visited Belarus and even met with our officials. It's funny that he was asked to meet with Piatkevich, who is very strong woman and our president advicer. Actually, I am not 100% sure that it's a good sign, but at least some changes! Therefore, let's keep being optimistic and enjoy the spring weather;)

No comments: