23 January 2007

Games forgotten long time ago are back!

I remember my childhood, when I was about 3-5 years old, I loved drawing first. Then, at the age of 6, I guess, I started to do some applications and to dress up small girls made from paper (you could get them at shop, it means your mom could, or to draw yourself). I guess many girls dream to be a modelier or at least a fashion model. And we miss our old games sometimes.

Recently, while making a picture for my Skype profile I've realised that I do the same stuff, as I used to do before. I created my own picture girl. So in fact Dress Up Games are back! Cool, now improved and more intertaining, so even big girl in a big girl can stop for a while to create your own princess. Moreover, now you can communicate with other dollsmakers:) On the dress up games blog you can find lots of information how to create your own personalized avatar. When this step is over, you can use your avatar in forums, chats or competitions. So, if you like fashion games, or it would be more correct dress up games you should definetly visit this site. Enjoy the game and be creative!

Post is brought to you by the Doll Palace.

No comments: