11 December 2006

Picasso and other stuff:)

I went to Picasso exebition on Thursday. Painting of the last two years of his life were presented there. It's amazing that he was working being 90-92 y.o., and difference in age between him and his wife was 45 years! So, it is possible to understand then him and his works a bit more. Well, I think so far only Picasso is familiar for me more or less. I've been to Picasso museum in Malaga, where he was born (not sure about spelling, actually, hmm, changed one letter). Then I've been to Picasso museum in Paris while exposition was changing, so I didn't have a chance to see all his works there. And now Picasso in Vienna. I really liked this one, less than one in Malaga, but more that other one in Paris. But I've still been not sure that he had meant by all this works:)

Yesterday, I spent two hours on-line trying to find one his work which I really liked in Malaga, the name is sothing like "Nude in roses". This one is really nice, it looks like child drawing...

1 comment:

tatsi said...

Sorry, but it lookes as spam, I am going to delete it.