11 December 2006

Internet users about EU

I keep reading Le Monde as I need to read in French, first. And then I like some news there, you can really find interesting facts. This time it published the results of on-line reasearch of public opinion in 5 countries of old Europe: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK. Only 1000 people answered the questions, what is not a lot number at all, as we are talking about Inet possibilities and 5 big countries, but anyway. we can concider the answers as the answers of young and educated people. what is not surprising people expect EU to solve certain domectic problems as well as to be Political union which is dealing with Culture, Mobility, Euro, Freedom of exchange. People are for Freedom, Democracy and Peace... Uhh, it really reminds me about my lectures of Political science... Many words, who knows the answer?

No comments: