11 November 2006

Planning wedding?

He he he, those who will start reading this message from the title will ask me if I am going to marry:) Well, I'm going, one day:)

At the moment I am just observing different weddings. My counsin married in June this year and one my good friend is going to marry next summer (not mentioning those who married during last few years). Well I guess there will be number of few more:)

3 years ago when my friend was going to marry in USA I got a nice invitation and I thought that moment how cute it was. But In fact can you imagine how much of work it takes to write invitations to everyone? Well, it takes a bit of planning! My friend which I mentioned before is looking for her wedding dress since June, although her marriage will be in August next year! Is it a nightmare then or just wedding preparation? Uff!

I guess the most important is to marry and to be marry=happy the rest of life! So, maybe it's really a good idea to look for different wedding stuff now and not to be under stress just before wedding.:)

Have a nice day! And smile wider!

No comments: