31 May 2008

Lost, or delayed...

Guess what I am doing right now! Uff, it's not so easy to imagine:( Well, I am on the floor in the Bucharest-Baneasa International Airport. Why? Good question! Because my Skyeurope flight was delayed, 2.15 hours. It was scheduled for 10 pm, now it's almost 11 pm, and the forecast :) of the departure is 0.15. I am missing all trains in Vienna and don't really know what will do there, will consider a taxi option I guess. So, Romania, International Airport, delayed flight, me on the floor with my old laptop plugged to charge near a bank machine, people staring and romantic music... Not fun, though, giving a second though, it could be worse. Now at least I have some slow WiFi, my computre is charging, I can write this and be less bored. Meanwhile, my friends from EYCA are parting back in the hotel, and my friends from the DA are parting also, but in Vienna. And I am hoping for a miracle to happen...

No comments: