05 March 2008

French style?

Today I found out something new. Now I know what are French Beds! No jokes, I am serious. Before I had no clue and now I've seen so many of them online. I guess, the main idea is to have something romantic in the design. Beds in general, it a touchy issue for me, every time I see some nice and comfortable beds I thing about two things: First, one day I will have one; and second, I still do not have one. Yeah, I know, the eternal consumption trend, but not only this. It is so important to sleep well if we have to sleep 1/3 of our life. Ok, some people sleep less, but there are those who sleep even more! So no doubt, it is extremelly important and also romantic...

Meanwhile I am still browsing through that website. I've picked up one I like! (Dreams, dreams!) Right, it is nothing extraordinary, it big, white and very nice. The name is a bit odd for me though - french belgravia, does it actually mean something? I must be really bad in Western names;) Althoug, for such a bed I would need a huge room, definitely not the one I have now:D Well, again and again, one day...

P.S. This post is brought thanks to Time4Sleep.

No comments: