08 September 2007

Armenia in Belarus

Well, guys, this is the day of surprises! still refering to the Armenian promo logo I googled it and I found one more logo by Levon Gavalian, which is also very nice (maybe even nicer;). So I went to the website of the designer, . And I found out that this logo was created for armenia.by. But here is the interesting part. Although this address is .by [Belarusian domain zone], it redirects to www.tourismarmenia.ru. Next, there are only two phone numbers of two guys in Armenia and emails. So, two things surprise me: 1. the style of the website is nice and attractive; 2. I don't understant who owns it. Well, it's strange, but amazing.

1 comment:

Levon Gavalian said...

hi, I have made logo for Armenia by. and it's owned by me, if you need more information contact my studio at link that is provided below.