18 August 2007

New life

I was traveling a bit last few weeks, this time in the Eastern destination: Crimea and Moscow. It's already the second time in my life when I go to Moscow after Crimea:) The trip to Moscow started with this photo:



I think is a very positive one: New Life, the train station! Well, so am I, quite positive these days (more than always). I've rested, I've got suntanned and I met my friends and relatives! Cool!

So, anyway I am back to the Internet and online communication including this blog. I went to fotka.by today and I've noticed one banner (uff, cant get rid of this habit after working with banners for so long:)). I'll explain why I clicked on it. Some three years ago I saw another banner of the same web page. It is a page of one guy who is looking for THE girl. Long time ago, I saw that page wondering if it would work out for him, now I can say - not yet. If you glance at that page, you might like it (especially girls:)), but you need to anderstand Russian. The page is im.by. Well, why do I write about all this. I was thinking, we are living in the worl of new technologies but people still have the same concerns, they are desperately looking for the partners. Some are lucky and meet theirs quite early, others are looking and looking. I admire this guy, as he is brave to put an ad and to be persisten in his search, but on the other hand it a sad sign, that people do not meet in the real life and have to use Inet as the tool... On the other hand, more and more of my friends are getting married (two of them married thanks to me even, wow! No Inet!!!).

You can not imagine how many times during my trips I was thinking of making notes which I could put later online. After the second though I'd always opt for not putting them online. :)


No comments: