26 April 2007

International monetary economics reflexions

I ask myself why I like courses about International monetary economics and banking... Due to practical implementation? Because I was always lucky with my teaches. Maybe in a way.

But it's also very intersting to be able to predict what will happen next. In our last class we've learned that you need to know only exchange rates of two currencies and interest rates in both countries in order to predict expected changes.

As there is never a one hundred per cent certainty in those predictions (one best possible predictions as they are named), I do admire people who predict the trends in global futures for example quite correctly and most of the times.

It becomes even more complicated and itersting when you deal with the shares, or you participate in forex trading. Sure you can start with some 250$ (for example, Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc. can help to start trading with these money at the beginnin). No doubt, one risks, but who can risk can always gain the most.

No comments: