09 March 2007

Nice surprises of this spring

It was international women's day after all:) Though it seemed that people forgot. In fact they did, but it doesn't matter:)

I was going to write a long post about crazy people, about one I know which loves to copmlains, but I don't want any more.

I could also write about our teacher which was using methods of punishment from old soviet primary school times with shared responsibilities of whole group for a mistake of one person... but it's not that fun. These two fact made me a bit upset and tired. BUT!

It's all about balance and harmony. Sth you give and sth you get. Sth bad happened and then immediately there is sth good coming:))) I met by total coincidence a friend I've not seen for few years tonight in the city. And it brough me a lot of positive energy, so I can even go back to my German homework... :P
Spring, welcome back!

No comments: