27 February 2007

Koldun again

Yes, I promised that it was my last post, but it was yesterday:D So Koldun is back again! By the way, I found his official site and list of countries he visited (Spain, Russia, Ireland, Cyprus, Macedonia, Montenegro) and plans to visit soon (Greece, Lithuania):) Yes, I know I am crazy, I am just amazed. This guy is only 21, he is a bit naive (as every Belarusian boy at this age), what you could observe in Spanish video :) But I like that he is presenting our country this year and I really think Belarus has chance to get to final this time (though if some pretty girl didn't hug him right before performance, so he gets confused:)...

Remember, I wrote you that in US film The good Shepherd Babrujs was mentioned. So Koldun is also from this town (or city? hmm, no, I guess it's town). Anyway I confused him most likely with Ruslan Alehno ;D, as on Koldun's site Minsk is mentioned as a place of birth!
What is interesting Koldun from Russian is translated as Wizard, so it's quite normal that he sings about magic!