20 February 2007

Credit card?

I got a 'nice' email in my inbox today saying that my first credit card expired today... Well, I paid $60 for it last year and I don't want to keep it anymore as it's quite expensive, especially when you know how cheap are cards in the rest of Europe:D

Well, for example in UK you can get credit card with a funny design (bottom right-hand corner removed - see at the pic), which is standard credit card with 0% interest on balance transfers and purchases (for a limited period though)... By the ways, I was surprised that it's possible to change design especially in conservative UK where it happened for the first time after 37 years. The same bank gives you an option to give as a gift a prepaid card, so your god son for example will be free to buy whatever he wants with your money/ your gift. It's not popular at the moment in Belarus, but I think with way of life (or speed) we will start doing it also.

This post is brought to you by MINT.

No comments: