02 January 2007

Time management or where time is wasted?

Every day I think about time which is lost somewhere. Of course, I can't exactly say where it was wasted. It's really pity, as I have to do lot's of things and I ran out of time most of the time. Maybe I should buy some time management guide, eh? I don't know. I could be really useful, but it takes time to read it. So it's time again and there is no 100% garantee that it will be useful:)

Well, some advices to manage time:
- Take control of your projects and tasks. Easy to say, but difficult to do, as they are all the time out of control.
- Build and use a to-do list that really works. How? I have so many...
- Delegate tasks effectively. Yes, I think this one is useful, but again how, if people don't like responsibility.
- Get your workload under control. This one is the most important for me. I will try, I promise;)

This post is brought to you by TimeThoughts.com

No comments: