23 January 2007

Soap operas

Today I spent almost an hour looking through different parts of a Russian film "Ne rodis krasivoy" on youtube. In Russia this film was shown last year and in Belarus it's still on going, but as I can't see it here, I decided to watch some episodes. And I found very funny animation about this fiml (i will post it later as well).

The question is: why did I spend my valuable time on youtube? Hmm, for fun? yes, most likely. Despite all negative opinions people like soap operas. They like soap opera news, they want to see more. It's difficult to create a website with all soap operas, but you can at leas follow what is going in the similar movies in different countries. Like the mentioned one "Ne rodis krasivoy" was filmed after "Betty La Fea" as well as "Ugly Betty", I guess. So it would be interesting to see some news about such fimls as well:)

Post is brought to you by Soaps.com

No comments: