21 January 2007

Saturday



During the day I had many visitors. You may wonder why? Hmm, yesterday we had a ball and... I will start from the beginning. I'm perfectionist/idealist. I want all people to be on the right places and to do their job properly. That's why I like mostly everything I do (I mean I enjoy what I am doing) and I try to do it good. As I my passion is photography I do quite good pictures when I am in the mood for taking pics. Few weeks before the ball I decided not to take my camera there and just to dance. Hmmm, do you think it worked out? NO! I was asked several times to take it and to take pictures. So people trusted me and were expecting some nice pics. And it was in a way responcibility, though I didn't really promise anything to anyone:) Well, in fact I was a bit stressed and annoied, but afterall I took some nice shots and everyone will be happy when I will put them on-line. Though I will have no peace till that moment! To sum it up: it's nice to be a photographer, but sometimes it's better just to be photographied:)

No comments: