16 January 2007

New phone for free!

I admire mobile operators which distribute as a promotion new phones! It's great thing as you pay only for service and you dont have to pay for the phone itself. You take you phone and you go talking to your friends or mum (or your mum talkes to you, as it usually happens).

Recently there were published top 10 cell phones of 2006. Among the phones you can see a real diversity (RAZR, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung ...). I am really surprised that there are no Nokia phones there. It's a little bit strange, but anyway it's good to know what is is popular and what you can get from T-Mobile for example. Recently I got a new phone from my operator, which is also from Sony Ericsson and I was hesitating if I should take Nokia with less functions or this one, which is just sweet. So that might be a reason.

It's also interesting to read about last year trends:
1. Popularity of music and mobile TV increased (camera phones, music capabilities, Walkman branded phones - I prefer phones without camera, as usually they are poor cameras, but with music!)
2. You can select a variety of smartphones(exciting smartphones and Pocket PC's - my friend uses one of them)
3. Producers started to create cell phones for children (Disney Mobile - what is this???)
4. GPS services are more and more popular, therefore they are more developed now (Yep, Google gives you Satellite maps and phones give you function of GPS, cool, what else can I say?)

P.S.Post is brought to you by wirefly.com

No comments: