08 December 2006

Why some people use keylogger...

What is keylogger and how can I use it for myself. It is keylogging software that will allow you to record every key that has been typed on the computer. I am again feeling myself as in James Bond movie:) With a good keylogger you will know every keystroke that has been typed on your computer, regardless of the program it was typed in. If they were typing a password for a secret email account, you will know! Even if they are working in a word processing program, you will see every single keystroke that has been typed. Simply put, Spector Pro will record every single key that has been typed on the computer IF THEY TYPE IT, Spector Pro will record it! So, I am just wondering how many computers already have it. Should I stop using public PCs?

Well, as at the moment I am not working as a boss / a spy and I don't have teenage children to keep an eye on... But on the other hand knowing about all possibilities of the programme, I should really think about it.

No comments: