12 December 2006

Sms

It was a hard day today. It started at 8 when my friend woke me and I told her that we don't have class at 8.30 today. Then I turned off my alarm clock somehow (by miracle) and kept sleeping till 12.30 (maybe after previous post). BUT! I had French at 12! Hmm, no French today... SO, in fact I started my day from writting excuse to my French teacher (I have to keep reading le Monde then)...

Macroeconomics were not fun today, strange theories, strange models... I registered for an exam on 9th of Jan, so I can really relax during season holidays.

But finally, I am going home next week, my mom bough me ticket, so I have to wake up tomorrow morning to meet a train from Minsk at 5 am! Well...

I foung my mobile phone full of sms. If you expected words of love in it, then no! Actually, I didn't read them. The problem is that I am the first person in an adress book of one my mate and all the time he forgets to block his phone and puts it into pocket, he sends me lots of sms...

No comments: