15 December 2006

Promotional Products Enhance your Brand Identity

I am totaly agree with the statement above. I do think that every firm should really think of trade show items, which can be used for promotion and brand recognition. You simply can't rely only on the quality on your services and goods, but you also have to remember about promotion. Like many firms which have good website forget to put the address on a corporate pen, for example. And it's serious mistake of the marketologies, in my opinion.

Also what is important is the use of promotional products. Once I got a USB memory card which was strange shaped (as on the picture) and with a logo of a brand. I still have, I still use it and I DO remember the name of the company:)

So, take of advantages of the promotional products and make people happy!

No comments: