11 December 2006

Learn English in England

It was my dream long time ago to learn English in UK (not in America, Australia or Ireland). That's why every time I see such a possibility I get interested in it. The reason to learn English in England, I guess it's obvious. Only there you can really learn English English and you have lots of possibilities to practice. The most important is to speak! The website Answer English - Practice English provides information about language school in London, which is quite interesting. Of course, there are different possibilities of English courses, but also this school organises social events. There you can communicate and again and again practice. They have also nice tests on-line which you can fill in and check what your knowledge. :) I've looked through the courses they provide to language learners and the list lookes really impressive: "English Language Cultural Experience", "Horse Riding Experience with English", "Aromatherapy & Massage Experience with English" (Hmm!), "Fashion Experience with English" (this one I would love to take)... Hey guys, just check out this site and you might find a nice course for you ;)

No comments: