15 December 2006

If you have a digital camera you need this product!?

BLUBOX™ ambitiously says: If you have a digital camera you need this product. Hmm, lets have a look. Among good features I would like to mention: 1) diversity of vormats, in fact over 480 as they say, but I only use max 5 though. 2) hight compression rate - up to 95%, concequently you can store much more. At the same time it never alters or deletes your original image. So I guess there must be such an option included by default. 3) You can use 256-bit encryption technology to protect your files and privat information. 4) Sending files with BLUBOX is faster and easier.

To sum it up this software is useful for compressing and encrypting images and text. I have overall good impression about this software, so I think I will download the trial version to find out more and compare it with Picasa.

No comments: