12 December 2006

I need new contact lenses

Every day in the evening I feel that I am tired (am I getting older?). But I guess it's just style of life which is really intenssive. For eyes it's the most difficult to adapt to short periods of sleep. And in the evenings (like tonight) I have to change my contact lenses to glasses. However, it's only because I am using my current contact lenses for over two months and I should change them soon. I am reading some reviews on-line now and I found that Soflens 38 are quite popular. They are generally prescribed as 2 to 4 weeks replacement, what is rather short period. I know it's better to use those which are for a short period, but it's easier with a long-term ones. And I all the time forget which ones I use, that's why I buy in the same place (they also give me 10% discount though):)

No comments: