14 November 2006

Photography corner:)

Well, you know, that I do like to take pictures, it is just my passion:) At the moment I know a lot of different web sites which are quite good if you want to put on-line your photos or even to sell some (I am testing few these days). Two days ago I found a web-side which is printing your photos and you don't have to go to their office, you just wait at home (BUT! you need a credit card to pay in advance, you need to install they software which will calculate the final price of you order). Hmm, I really have to wait as I placed my order on Saturday and it has not arrived yet:(

So, back to the Photography Corner. It a new web site for me which aims to help photographers. I've already registered, so I might be able to tell you more about it later. At the moment I can write that they provide such services as: photo galleries, photography articles, forum (with member introductions!), photography resources (tutorials for example) and even so called "contest corner challenge" where you can see very interesting photos.

I've tried to upload my photos as well. Well first try wasn't successful as my photos were to large (limit of the storage quota is about 10Mb only and per picture max 1Mb), so I was rather disappointed about this fact. Then I decided to upload small versions of my pics from the Net (from my Picasa albums), but my link was cut in the field where I was supposed to put it, I guess because it was too long... No words. Ok, I am patient when I want to be and I found another option, I deleted "http://" in the beginning of my link and then it fitted to the field provided. Wow, my picture is on the Photography corner now! I will keep exploring this site and I have some interesting info for you, I will let you know.

Take great pictures, guys!