15 November 2006

Life and Internet technologies

Have you ever noticed that you are doing lots of thing on-line. You read news, you send messages, you chat through IMs, you blog, you search, you pay, you watch TV and you listen to Radio... Isn't it at bit shocking? When I talk to my mom over Internet she is excited every time as for her it's something what is really like magic, I guess. Although for me it is the best way to manage many things. I don't install dictionaries on my computer as I have them on-line, the only thing I need is Internet access.

Well, it's seems to be easy, but (again BUT) it's not. For example in Belarus only about 25% of population have access to Internet. In fact, it means that they are living in quite different world, they watch only state TV and listen only to state propaganda. That's really saaaad... In some cases (I just hope that not in most of the cases) people just do not care about something what is not directly linked to them. How can we change it? Should we do it? I don't know...

No comments: