05 October 2006

Age story:)



Tonight I was at a German reception where I met some of my new friends (those who I've seen only once before). And one guy was really shocked (!) by my age (NB Hmm, I am really getting older, but I don't care:)). He was sure that I am at least 4 years younger (So it's not that bad:)).

I remember one year ago I have very funny observation. It was a youth exchange in Czech Republic: Belarus, Russia, Lithuania, Czech Republic and Slovenia. (Some pics are here: http://czechija.at.tut.by/) At the first party people didn't know each other and they didn't know that I was a leader of Belarusian group. So everything was fine and I had fun as the rest of the group. Then one guy asked about my age, I proposed to guess and he told "17". Wow, not bad being actually 23 that summer. At the end of our exchange I had a conversation with other Lithuanian guy who also was interested in my age and his guess was 27 as I was supposed to be the same age as their leader. Terrible! 27-17=10 years older during one youth exchange! :)

Well, one thing is important, it doesn't matter what is your age, it's important who you are and what you feel!

No comments: