21 August 2006

Next day of freedom...

I was driving home from my friend and thinking how much I can write in my blog, but now I don't want to...

I left my job on Friday and now I can do what I want. And I have a long list of things to do, really long one. And, you know, it was really sad to leave job which I really love, to realise that I will not meet these people every day and that now I have to start new period of my life. It's not easy, believe me. But on the other hand I feel freedom now, almost real freedom :)

I met with my friend today, he is leaving for USA tomorrow where he will study. Many of my friends left Belarus, I just hope that one day they will be back and we will build a new country. It's one of my dreams...

I was in Mir on Saturday and took many pics which I will share later:)

Well, it's after midnight now, so the first day of freedom started?!

No comments: